At Avenir Mortgage Planners we help our clients reach their goals through proper mortgage planning strategies. We are always making sure that our clients have the best mortgage that answers their unique needs.
Why should I refinance?
- get a lower interest rate to save tens of thousands of dollars in interest
- get a lower monthly payment to reduce monthly cash-flow
- get rid of an Adjustable Rate Mortgage and obtain a Fixed Rate Mortgage to be more secured
- reduce the term of the loan to payoff the mortgage and be debt free sooner
- consolidate a 1st and 2nd mortgages to save tens of thousands of dollars in interest
- payoff credit cards and other bills to save a lot of money and reduce monthly cash-flow
- receive some cash-out to for home improvements or investments
What is a “no-cost” refinance?
Most of the refinances we do have absolutely no cost to our clients.
We are not talking here about “no out-of-pocket cost” where $5,000 of closing costs get added to your loan balance … we are talking about us paying for your appraisal, title fees, lender fees so that there is truly no cost to you to refinance (no out of pocket cost and nothing added to your current loan balance).
How can that be? As brokers, we get paid a commission by the lender when we close a loan and we use part of that commission to pay all your closing costs. It’s a win-win, plain and simple.
We use part of our commission to pay all of your closing costs.
Nearly 100% of our business is by referral from fulfilled clients, trusted financial advisors and the most experienced realtors in the San Francisco Bay Area. The reason? The guarantee we stand behind and our track record showing that we deliver on it.
If you refinance with us, we guarantee you that we will:
- Close fast
That means the refinance process will be smooth and easy and take 30 days … not 3 months with countless documents to provide.
- Get the lowest interest rate and the lowest fees
That means we shop around with multiple lenders to get you the best deal on the market; but also that we have the expertise to know what the best day to lock your interest rate is.
- A no-cost means zero cost
That means you will know all the numbers before starting the process and you won’t spend a penny to refinance if you have chosen the no-cost option.
- Communicate and be there for you
That means you will be kept up to date at all times throughout the process and that if you have any questions, we are just an email or a phone call away.